Not so many of us actually sit and reflect back on a new team member’s journey and how they end up joining you in your network marketing business. Or think back to our journey.
I recorded this Facebook Live video on the subject and it got some great feedback so I am turning it into a blog post too with the destinations on the journey laid out for you.
Watch this video for some tips on how to deal with present and future team members at each step.
Here are the steps –
- Seeker – they are looking for a solution to a problem
- Suspect – they see your offer and wonder if there is anything in it for them and if its even legit
- Prospect – OK – there may be something in it but they still aren’t sure
- Buyer – most prospects do not become buyers but some will
- Advocate – they get involved and they love it – so they tell others – great for network marketers!